Website crossword puzzles*
Minutes from now, you could be increasing your website's interest, attractiveness and stickability. Because that is what publishing our website crossword puzzles in it will do.
Visitors will often spend more time on the crossword page than anywhere else. Imagine being able to control what impacts your visitors, by putting a key message or ad near the puzzle. Where they will see it for longer
Our website puzzles can be solved online and display well on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
Crosswordsite offers you a quick and easy supply:
- Single website crossword puzzles or discounted packs of 12, 26 or 52.
- Variety of sizes from 7x7 squares to 15x15.
- Easier, tougher and cryptic.
- Guaranteed family-friendly.
- Immediate download from this website and/or the email we send you.
- Download includes easy-to-use files to install the puzzles on your website. You will be able to control which puzzles appear and how often they change from one to another. There are no links off your site in these puzzles.
- Files to publish the puzzles in print media are also included for no extra charge, in EPS, pdf, wmf, rtf, jpeg, tiff, bmp and txt formats.
- Paid invoice emailed to you immediately.
- Puzzles you buy contain no links to other sites.
* IMPORTANT: TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
If you are buying puzzles for your website, please try before you buy using our free US or UK samples. Then you will know beforehand whether our puzzles will display on your website. They will on most websites but not on some e-commerce sites nor on sites created with some website building programs.
We also supply free puzzles (UK and US) which use a different approach and which you can install on most websites and blogs. They contain a link back to our site. They change daily and you cannot control which puzzles are served.
For non-exclusive website crossword puzzles:
please click a link below now.
UK from £1.70*
US from £2.50*
We also offer website crossword puzzles exclusive to you:
UK from £5.10*
US from £7.50*
Thank you for reading this far!